Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day one...

Well today is the big day...Ryan and I will be getting the keys to our brand spankin new apt! Ya know if you had asked me a year ago if I saw myself in a serious and meaninfgul relationship that would lead to me moving in with my awesome other half, Im pretty sure I would have laughed in your face. Im not going to lie...laughed, chortled if you will. But here I am with one of the most amazing men I have ever had the honor of meeting. He and I met, well ultimatly at a local bar in our neighborhood, but I like to say we met because my friend knew his friend and we kinda crashed their party one night ha ha. But thanks to Hayden (my friend) and Coaches (the bar) here we are. Happy in love and about to shack up.  Anyway more to come!! Oh and if your a foodie, like I like to consider myself visit my sisters food blog.  cookingthatdoesntsuck.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I'm so proud. Thanks for the shout out about my other blog. I'm so excited to see the pictures of your new place. I'm so excited for you and Ryan, I think it's a smart move (pun intended.) Love you!

    ReplyDelete